Daily check-in thread?

Solidarity and discussion for the NaNoWriMo 2020 Write-Through
JR Handley

Re: Daily check-in thread?

Post by JR Handley »

Well krank me, Word hates me and I lost that 1K words from today. Gonna mess up my NaNo tracker for sure! Oh well, the world will just have to suffer the loss of what was arguably going to be the next BIG THING!
hollymathnerd

Post by hollymathnerd »

Sorry I stopped posting check-ins; once I knew I wouldn't hit 50K it fell off my radar to post here. But I did write at least a couple of sentences every day and wrote over 23,000 words of fiction this month, which is a damn sight better than I've done in 2020 so far. So, yay!
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Post by jdsawyer »

Holly! Welcome back, and congrats on getting to 23k!
JR, yeoman's work at 19k+ especially with all you've been fighting through (and that tragic word processor hiccup) :-)
Ed, Shaye, How did things turn out for you?
Congratulations Theresa on hitting the 50k goal :-)

My final check-in for NaNo:
I did not finish my book :-( But I am within a few days of completion. Took a day off today (usn's recording crossed our deadline last night), and will be back at it tomorrow. Total for NaNo: 67,468

It's been a delight having you all here this month. I hope you'll join me in another thread I'll be starting after tonight's recording session--a post-game post-game accountability thread, for those of us who are soldiering on to completion, whether or not we hit the 50k goal. Hope I'll see you all there!
-Dan
JR Handley

Post by JR Handley »

Final Check-In:

I re-wrote the 1,100 words I lost so I shall finish the month back at 49,100 words for a total of 19,100 for the month. Better than nothing and I shall keep pushing this forward to finishing this book... OR ELSE!
warrosa

Post by warrosa »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт