Audiobooks represent the fastest-growing segment of the book industry. As demand explodes like never before, how can an author capture this audience?
Making Tracks gives you everything you need to produce, and distribute your own audiobooks and radio dramas—from performance technique to studio design to production management, and more. Don't miss out on this unprecedented opportunity!
It used to costs thousands of dollars…
…now you can do it at home…
…and bring it to market…
…as good as—or better than—the professionals!
Once expensive to produce and troublesome to consume, audiobooks now represent the second fastest-growing segment of the book industry. No longer stranded on dark shelves in the back of the library, they now come straight to your ears through online bookstores, smartphone apps, and music services. As consumer demand grows like never before, how can you as an author grow your audience?
Delivered in a witty, easy style by multiple-award nominated producer J. Daniel Sawyer, Making Tracks gives you the lowdown on today’s audiobook landscape. From narrative technique to studio design to production management, you’ll learn everything you need to go from zero to full production, including:
- How to access the worlds biggest audiobook markets
- Industry history and business practices
- How to choose your production style
- How to leverage your audiobooks to build your stable of true fans
- All about audiology
- How to pick your equipment
- How to build your recording booth
- Tried and true go-to-market strategies
- Where to find music, sound effects, and voice actors
- Professional standards, and how to achieve them
- How to make your voice sound like a million bucks
And much, much more…