Welcome to NaNoWriMo 2020

Solidarity and discussion for the NaNoWriMo 2020 Write-Through
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Welcome to NaNoWriMo 2020

Post by jdsawyer »

Well, it's that time again. Last year we did a blow-by-blow podcast with five writers at different stages of their career all trying to tackle NaNoWriMo and talking with each other each evening about the experience. This year, we're doing it again. Five writers, ranging from high school to middle age, with writing experience ranging from none-at all through multiple NYT Bestsellers, will all be tackling different projects and talking their way through it.
I will, as usual, be casting my shadow across proceedings, along with Kitty who brings a little lightness to the proceedings. Gail Carriger will be joining us. Tori's coming back, aiming to better her performance from last year. Rounding out the group is Alexis, a high school student, who has always wanted to write but always been afraid of it.

All of you here are welcome to join as well. This place is for you to talk about your own journeys, to submit questions or discussion topics to the panel (to be answered on pod), to post your word counts and pick each other's brains. Let's see how many people we can pull across the finish line this year!

-Dan
Edryan

Re: Welcome to NaNoWriMo 2020

Post by Edryan »

After calling it the nano-gangbang last year you aren't allowed to say 'blow by blow' :D :D :D

Looking forward to shooting for 40k
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Post by jdsawyer »

Oh, you're no fun anymore! ;-)
Edryan

Post by Edryan »

Just realized I said i was shooting for "40k" Nothing like predicting failure before I start
indianajim

Post by indianajim »

OK I’m here.
JR Handley

Post by JR Handley »

Thanks Dan, I'm enjoying this so far! Just listened to the Spunky Lesbian episode and catching up!