Completion Solidarity

Solidarity and discussion for the NaNoWriMo 2020 Write-Through
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Re: Completion Solidarity

Post by jdsawyer »

Excellent!

I'm wading through my Series Bible additions at the moment. Hopefully will be done today. Then got a bunch of client work to get out of the way. Hoping to dive back in to vol4 on Monday.
Edryan

Post by Edryan »

congrats JR!

I'm slowly dying under the weight of the day job - hoping to be back to churning out words soon

Novel sits at about 90k ... no end in sight
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Post by jdsawyer »

Die not! I'm about to jump into the next book and don't know if I can face it alone!!!
-Dan
Edryan

Post by Edryan »

No new words yet but while driving around for work - which seems like all i do the last few weeks - I had a breakthrough (i've been looking at a blank page that says "Chapter 27" at the top for a week and a half)

I think it's the answer

If I get any time at the keyboard this weekend, we'll see!
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Post by jdsawyer »

Excellent!

I spent last night (and probably will spend tonight) going through the notes and partial scenes I have written for this volume. Starting to get a rough picture of how it all is gonna fit together, and what I need to write.
Edryan

Post by Edryan »

I'm just hoping mine doesn't turn into Harry Potter - well I hope it does from a sales and fame standpoint! - in that HP was about a 80k word first volume and then by the last was 200k or something.

I started with a 135k book 1 a 155k book 2 and this rate a 2 trillion word book 3.... you know give or take...
Edryan

Post by Edryan »

2800 words tonight.

Only 875 words of progress as I cut 1900+ and redrafted part of a chapter. Moving again tho!
jdsawyer
Site Admin

Post by jdsawyer »

I hear you on that score. Book 1 of this series was 110k. Book 2 was 120k. Book 3 was 198k. No idea what Book 4 is gonna look like yet. I've got 1800 words in the new intro, then about 70k words of previously written scenes to flow together, then I have to leap off into the totally unknown.
warrosa

Post by warrosa »

warrosa

Post by warrosa »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting